Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bored? Yes.

I hate being bored. Like I strongly hate not having anything to do. I feel like I'm wasting away time when I could be doing so much! But then again, maybe I do have stuff to do but I'm just choosing not to do it. That's very likely. I'm really good at procrastinating and putting things off until the last minute. I wish I was different but oh well!

I got these new earings which were really expensive. Well, I think 50 dollars is expensive. But I like them a lot and hopefully I'll wear them so the money won't go to waste. I hate buying something and then never using it/wearing it/doing something with it.

(Okay, so maybe they weren't worth 50 dollars but....I'm pretty easily influenced. As I was when buying these, I guess.) So I've concluded that time and money are both going to waste. Great. Okay I'm off to cure my boredom. Writing this apparently didn't help with that and was...pointless.

2 comments:

  1. Ahaha I love the way you write, and I know exactly how it is with the whole procastination thing :)
    I too am an expert at it ;D
    Those are awfully pretty earrings :)
    it's not money wasted if you wear them lots :)
    frick, i realised i use smilies a lot o:
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog,i am inviting you to have a visit on my blog.

    Regards,
    http://waqarabro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete